- Please obey speed limit of 20km per hour in the park.
- Please note that the animals have the right of way in all areas and at all times within the resort.
Nature and animal life:
- The removal of plants and trees are prohibited.
- No interference with birds or animals are allowed.
- Please do not feed any animals on the resort except for the animal pills that can be bought at the Bush Centre. Please do not feed the monkeys. They tend to get naughty and aggressive
- No fires shall be lit anywhere on the resort except in the braai and boma facilities provided.
- Do not litter.
- No pets are allowed in the resort.
- Fireworks/crackers are prohibited in the park.
- Quad bikes are not allowed.
- No camping are allowed on the premises.
Ex Deo Rules
Swimming Pool and Boma area:
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool or in die pool area.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.;
- Plastic chairs and boma pillows should be taken inside the house when not in use. (Please do not leave them near the boma area unattended)
In the unit:
- Please close all windows and lock all doors to prevent baboons and monkeys from entering the unit when you are not around. Please do not leave food unattended as baboons and monkeys will grab anything that looks like an easy meal.
- Fire extinguishers may only be used in the event of a fire emergency.
- Washing must be hung on the facilities provided. Please do not hang wet towels over the wooden railings as they can cause water damage.
- This unit only accommodates for 8 people. Should the unit be overcrowded (more than 8 people or more than stated on the Booking Confirmation) management will charge R500.00 per person per night. Management reserves the right to insist on the hire of an additional unit should a unit be overcrowded, failing which management will ask you to leave.
Check in procedure:
- The cottage is available from 14h00 PM on the day of arrival.
- Please arrange with the caretaker for the cottage keys.
- Please check and sign the inventory list supplied to you on arrival and hand this list to the Caretaker within 12 hours after arrival indicating any damaged/broken or missing items.
Check out procedure:
- Please advise the caretaker of your departure time in order for them to take stock of the inventory list.
- Please note: checkout is no later than 10h00 on the day of departure.
- If the unit was left in a very untidy state, an additional cleaning charge will be deducted from your deposit.
- Any item broken/damaged or missing will be charged for and be deducted from your deposit.
- Full payment is required a month before arrival. If full payment is not received the booking will be cancelled. If a cancellation is done within a month of arrival the deposit is forfeited. Bookings within the same month, full payment is due 72 hours after booking date. In the event of early departure, full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged. In case of a cancellation and costs were incurred, the costs will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- SA Police Service: 10111
- Komatipoort: O13 793 7321
- Hectorspruit: O13 792 4680
- Fire Brigade: 10177
- Field Security: O82 828 1043
- Hi-Tech Security: O82 466 4597
- Medical Assistance: SNAKE BITES: Identify the snake and rush to hospital.
- Please note that the nearest Hospital is in NELSPRUIT approximately 100km away.